About this service
Toyota Technical Development Corp. (TTDC) developed Physical Model Hub service is a service that provides physical models in a subscription format for MathWorks® Simscape™.
You can promote faster and effective model-based development (MBD) with the physical models in this service. Furthermore, the lineup of physical models will be updated and newly released frequently.
In order to download our unique physical models, membership registration (free of charge) is required. A free member will be provided the sample model.
After trying and you are satisfied with the sample model, you can freely download all the plant models provided by this service after subscribed as an annual member (Contact us for a quote).
* For annual paid membership fees, please request for quote when you register as a member.
* You can also request for quote after using the sample model.
* The downloaded models can be used only in the PC environment of the registered user.
- Fuel and electricity cost simulation model for series parallel power split mechanism 2-motor HEV (prototype)
- Fuel and electricity cost simulation model for series parallel clutch mechanism 2-motor HEV (prototype)
- Fuel and electricity cost simulation model for series 2-motor HEV (prototype)
- Electricity cost and Thermal system simulation model for EV (prototype)
- Steering/braking/driving simulation model for CVT gasoline vehicles (prototype)
* Please note that this model is a sample model and cannot be modified.
How to get our Physical models
After registration, a sample model will be sent from the operating company.
[New member registration]
As of July 2021, this service is only available for invoice payment.
You can download all the models from the model detail page anytime and anywhere then use it in your daily development.
Usage requirements for the physical models
Requirements for FPGA implementation
- MATLAB® Coder™
- HDL Coder™
- Fixed-Point Designer™
- Compiler for target FPGAs
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 (version 1803 or later)|
|Processors||Any Intel or AMD x86-64 processor with four logical cores and AVX2 instruction set support|
|RAM||8GB or more|
|MATLAB||Please check the release version for each model on the model detail pages|